Thursday, September 9, 2010

Writing at school

So in our school, kids are not supposed to have notebook (blinded or spiral) till third grade. I think at least first graders are ready to use a notebook so that they can go back and check their work. I hate loose sheets that they use at school, which goes to recycle mostly. Do you go back to your notebook or loose sheets to see what you did last month?

Worst, I got the response from teacher saying that “No thanks you for notebook suggestion, loose sheets are better for younger kids”. Come on, these are order kids! They can handle a notebook.
Looking for ideas on dealing with teachers, specially the experienced teachers because their resposn is mostly, “I know better as I have been doing this for Xx years.”
Grumble in frustration…

No comments:

Post a Comment